Svoray, T. M. Dorman, G. Shahar, I. Kloog 2018. Demonstrating the effect of exposure to nature on happy facial expressions via flickr data: Advantages of non-intrusive social network data analyses and geoinformatics methodologies. J. of Env. Psychology 58, 17-24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvp.2018.07.006
• Svoray, T., S. Assouline, and G. Katul 2015. Introduction to a special section on ecohydrology of semiarid environments: Confronting mathematical models with ecosystem complexity, Water Resour. Res., 51, 8677–8683, doi:10.1002/ 2015WR018131
• Svoray, T., Hassid, I., Atkinson, P. M., Moebius-Clune, B., Van Es, H. M. 2015 Mapping Soil Health over Large Agriculturally Important Areas. Soil Science Society of America Journal 79:1420-1434. doi:10.2136/sssaj2014.09.0371
• Svoray T., Levi R, Zaidenberg R, Yaacoby B. 2015. The effect of cultivation method on erosion in agricultural catchments: integrating AHP in GIS environments. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 711–725, DOI: 10.1002/esp.3661.
• Svoray T., Perevolotsky A., Atkinson PM. 2013. Ecological sustainability in rangelands: the contribution of remote sensing. International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 34:17, pp. 6216-6242.
• Svoray T, Michailov E, Cohen A, Rokach L, Sturm A, 2012. Predicting gully initiation: Comparing data mining techniques, analytical hierarchy processes and the topographic threshold. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. vol. 37, pp. 607–619.
• Svoray T, Ben-said S. 2010. Multi-criteria analysis of soil loss, water ponding and sediment logging in a Mediterranean agricultural catchment. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. vol. 35, pp. 202-216.
• Svoray T, Mazor S, Bar P, 2007. How is shrub cover related to soil moisture and patch geometry in the fragmented landscape of the Northern Negev desert? Landscape Ecology, vol. 22, pp 105-116.
• Svoray T, Shoshany M, 2004. SAR based analysis of intrinsic properties of four Mediterranean soil formations: Spatio-temporal patterns of drying rates. Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 92, pp.233-246.
• Svoray T, and Shoshany M, 2003. Merging unmixed landsat TM data in a semi-empirical SAR model to retrieve herbaceous vegetation biomass in a heterogeneous environment. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol.41, pp. 1592-1601.