Eligibility for Admission
Applicants who obtained or expect to obtain a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Grade transcripts and certificates submitted as part of the application procedure must be originals or photocopies authorized by the candidate's school or university.
A notarized translation must accompany transcripts in languages other than English.
Applicants to a thesis track at one of the following faculties:
Engineering, Natural sciences and Desert Studies are required, prior to applying, to contact one or more potential supervisors with whom they would like to work on their thesis. For more information about BGU researchers please visit the departments' website or Scholars@BGU .
For information relevant to the MD program (MSIH) click here .
Program Start Dates
Autumn (Fall) semester – October 27th, 2019 (Orientation day – October, 24th, 2019)
Spring Semester-March 8th. 2019
How to Apply
Please visit our application site »
Knowledge of English
Proficiency in English is mandatory for all programs. Applicants must successfully pass the TOEFL examination (85/120) or the equivalent IELTS examination. The English proficiency requirement is waived for applicants who received their Bachelor's degree in a program taught in English.
1. Submitting transcripts and diploma for an eligibility examination.
2. Eligibility confirmation.
3. For thesis track only – finding a supervisor.
4. Filling the application form and submitting supporting documents required by the program.
5. Paying the application fee.
6. Documents reviewed and a decision is made.
7. Receiving a formal letter of acceptance/rejection.
8. If accepted – paying the downpayment.
9. Applying for a student visa and health insurance.
Mandatory Documents for Preliminary Consideration
· A copy of the applicant's academic transcripts (and diploma if available)
· A copy of the applicant's TOEFL/IETLS scores
· Two letters of recommendation from faculty members who are familiar with the applicant's academic work and skills.
· A copy of the first page of your passport
· Your ranking in your department's graduating class (if applicable)
· A copy of your CV
Please note: upon arrival in Israel, original documents must be presented.
Important - Any student who wants to study in Israel must obtain an A-2 visa (Student visa) from the Israeli embassy/ consulate in the country of his residence.
Information about Visa and Health Insurance