» New immigrant students living in the student dormitories who encounter problems and are unable to find a solution through the social counselors in the dorms should contact the unit of students promotion\ development.

» New immigrant students interested in receiving assistance with their studies should contact the Unit for Student Advancement. Senior students interested in tutoring to new immigrants should join the tutor program.