The Communications Section installs, maintains and manages the entire university communication network (wired and wireless). It is absolutely forbidden to connect wireless routers without the explicit approval of the department.
The network includes:
· Regular wired network at staff rooms, laboratories and computing classes.
· Wireless Networks - For details click here ...
· Special network for teaching purposes in regular classrooms (hereinafter "CPN") For details: CPN
· To order wired communication ports or an access point, please email Mr. Amir Caspi, or call 08-6461159 .
· In case you are aware of a malfunction in the various networks, please contact our Computer Center Support Section or call 086477171 or 086461742