GGFBM offers a range of executive programs tailored to the specific needs of some of Israel's leading public and private corporations.
The MBA Program for Executives aims to expose students to the wide
spectrum of fields, provide them with management tools and develop knowledge
and skills in the diverse fields of management. The curriculum is structured, integrative
track, without specialization.
The study track provides tools, knowledge and
skills in the varying management fields while emphasizing practical application
for the principals and models of management in such areas as: finance,
marketing, economics, management strategy, organizational behavior and business
- All programs emphasize utilizing the executives' practical experience accumulated over the years.
- Programs are concentrated into one or two days per week: Thursday afternoon and Friday.
- Students have the option to choose one of two exam dates.
- Structured study groups enable a high level of synergy between the group students and the high percentage of success in their studies
- The Program highlights practical facets in the varying topics of study, emphasizing combing theory with practice.
- New, innovative courses can be found such as: the rules of business planning, the electronic trading world, groundbreaking strategies, etc.
- Two new specializations: Comptrollers and Sports Business Management
- The prestigious Executives Club provides enrichment, networking and diverse activities
- Visiting professors from the field share knowledge and experience
- MBA in 16 months
- Tuition is as per standard university regulation
- Our highly trained staff is here personally serve your academic and personal needs
Studies rely on case methods and applied projects. Students enjoy the range of advanced facilities available in the GGFBM and their needs are handled by a separate administrative office. By providing extensive executive programs, the Faculty plays an important role in shaping the course of management development in Israel. It exposes existing managers to the most advanced ideas and techniques in their respective fields.