The journal is initiated, inspiration and support of the Israeli Center for Third Sector Research at Ben-Gurion University. The Israeli Center for Third Sector Research was established in 1997 in order to develop knowledge on the subject of non-profit organizations.
The Center seeks to initiate and concentration of studies on various aspects of Income, the development of knowledge about the range of factors that make up the third sector; Nonprofit, philanthropic and volunteer activities, as well as the development of academic and public debate on the issue of policy towards the third sector.
The center serves as a leading research study of the third sector in Israel.
Magazine, civil society and non-profit sector in Israel, is published with the support of the center "shares". Center "shares" acts to strengthen the society through the development and promotion of a pluralistic civil society initiative, professional and effective, which encourages cooperation between organizations and sectorial.
The center was established in 2006 by partners: Zionism 2000, “Sacta-Rashi” and the UJC organization, and to a strategic investor Gandyr Foundation. Central Site "shares" www.sheatufim.org.il
The cost per issue is ₪ 60, the cost of an annual subscription is ₪ 100. We honor discounts for groups and student organizations.
For reservations, please contact: The Israeli Center for Third Sector Research, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev 08-6472323, Ictr@bgu.ac.il
All Issues are in Hebrew:
Journal editor: Dr. Varda Shiffer
Assistant editor: by Jacoby-Horowitz
Members of the system:
- Prof. Majid Al-Haj, University of Haifa
- Dr. Eitan Alimi, The Hebrew University
- Prof. Arie Arnon, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Professor Bar-Mor exclusion College, Netanya
- Prof. Benjamin Wren, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Prof. John Gal, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Professor David Glicksburg, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Prof. Isaac Galnor, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Prof. Hanna Herzog, Tel Aviv University
- Dr. Aaron York, Bar-Ilan University
- Prof. Yael Yishai, University of Haifa
- Dr. Nissan Limor Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Prof. Ayala Malach-Pines, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Dr. Gila Menahem, Tel Aviv University
- Prof. Arye Naor, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Dr. Ilana Silver, Bar-Ilan University
- Ms. Gali Sembira, Center "shares"
- Dr. Paula received, Ben Gurion Institute for the Study of Israel and Zionism, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Prof. Yossi small, Tel Aviv University
- Dr. Ayala Rubio, University of Haifa