Dec. 12, 2018
18:30

Room 001, Diane and Guilford Glazer Building for the Guilford Glazer Faculty of Business and Management (#15)


Equity.jpg​On average, a VC reviews 400-600 companies for "A-round" investments per year, and selects 4-6 (1%) of them. Large angel investors review 100-200 companies for "A-round" investments per year, and choose only 1-2 (1%) of t​hem. What about the remaining 99%? Are all of them “not fundable"? Definitely not! In many cases founders just fail to convey their business message properly, using technology language instead of business terminology. Unfortunately, they don't get a second chance to make a first impression. “In A-round, you need to act and talk like a company. This lecture will introduce you to investors presentation from business model story perspective.