The research proposal should be submitted to the teaching committee approved by the student’s advisor(s) within nine months of the date of the student’s admission to the program.
The research proposal should be prepared using this form and include the following parts:
- Cover page
- Evaluations and approvals of the advisors, the chairperson of the teaching committee and the director of the School
- Subject of the research project
- Abstract (1/2-1 page)
- Introduction / Scientific background
- Research objectives
- Significance and innovation
- Work plan
- Timetable for the entire project
- Preliminary results
The length of the research proposal, not inclusive of the cover page, evaluations and references, should not exceed six printed pages.