A. List of published/accepted papers
Abbou Hershkovits, Keren, "Medical Services and Abbasid Ladies", HAWWA 12:1, (2014) pp. 121-136
Ashur, Amir, "A Genizah Fragment of Saadya Gaon’s Bible Translation Copied by Mevōrākh b. Nāthān in the 12th Century", together with Tamar Zewi from the University of Haifa, in in Astarté. Estudios del Oriente Próximo y el Mediterráneo, Cordova, Spain, 2019.
Ashur, Amir, 'A marriage contract written according to the Eretz-Israeli Tradition, written under the authority of Masliah Gaon from the Damascus Geniza', Pe'amim 135 (2013), pp. 163-170 (Hebrew)
Ashur, Amir, 'Autograph Instructions by Maimonides regarding Aid to the Needy and to Functionaries', Ginzei Qedem 9 (2013), pp.83˗94 (Hebrew)
Ashur, Amir, and Outhwaite, Ben, 'Between Egypt and Yemen in the Cairo Genizah', Journal of Islamic Manuscripts 5 (2014), pp. 198-219
Ashur, Amir, and Outhwaite, Ben, "Addressing the Rambam: JTS ENA 4020.56", in Cambridge University Library's Fragment of the Month: March 2020
Ashur, Amir, and Lev, Ephraim, ‘Medical recipes from The Cairo Genizah’, Ginzei Qedem 9 (2013), pp. 9-35
Ben-Shalom, Ram, "Conflict between Jews and Converts in Aragon Following the Persecution of 1391: New Testimonies from the Formulary of Yom Tov ben Hannah of Montalbán", Sefarad, 73 (2013), pp. 97-131.
Ben-Shalom, Ram, "The Circles of Kabbalah in Provence in the 13th Century: A New-Old Assessment" [Hebrew], Tarbiz, 82 (2014), pp. 569-605.
Ben-Shalom, Ram, “The Consolatory Letters of a Jewish Communal Scribe in Montalbán, Aragon - Political Implications and Historical Context”, Dimensões, 33 (2014), pp. 52-78.
Ben-Shalom, Ram, “The First Jewish Work on the Seven Deadly Sins and the Four Virtues,” Mediaeval Studies, 75 (2013), pp. 205-270.
Feldman, Jackie, edited with Young, Donna, “Contested Narratives of Storied Places – The Holy Lands”, Religion and Society, 5: 106-127, special issue of "Religion and Society" (2014)
Fox, Yaniv, 'Image of Kings Past: the Gibichung Legacy in Post-Conquest Burgundy', Francia: Forschungen zur westeuropäischen Geschichte, (forthcoming 2015)
Fox, Yaniv, 'New honores for a Region Transformed: the Burgundian Patriciate in the First Merovingian Century ’, Revue Belge de Philologie et d’Histoire, (forthcoming 2015)
Hurvitz, Nimrod, "State and Religion in the Formative Stage of Islam (seventh-eleventh centuries C.E.)", History Compass, (electronic version)
Lasker, Daniel J, “Christian Concepts in Hebrew – The Trinity as an Example,” Leshonenu 75:2-3 (2013): 239-250 (Hebrew). English version.
Lasker, Daniel J, "Jewish Anti-Christian Polemics in LIght of Mass ConversIon to Christianity", Polemical Encounters: Christians, Jews, and Muslims in Iberia and Beyond, Edited by Mercedes García-Arenal and Gerard Wiegers University Park, PA, 2019, pp. 103-116
Lücking, Mirjam, “Travelling with the Idea of Taking Sides- Indonesian Pilgrimages to Jerusalem” in Brill’s journal BIJDRAGEN in a special issue on “Indonesia and Its Others: Inclusion, Exclusion and Inter-Cultural Engagements.” 2019
Pere, Casanellas, and Hames, Harvey J. 'A Textual and Contextual Analysis of the Hebrew Gospels translated from Catalan', Melilah 11, (2014) pp. 68-81
Popa, Catalin-Stefan, "Syrians and the Appeal to Abraham in the Early Islamic Times", Abraham's Family, a Network of Meaning in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, Ed. by Lukas Bormann (2018), pp. 465-475
Shoham-Steiner, Ephraim, "Lions and Snakes: A New Reading of a Rabbinic Text about the Decorations of the Medieval Synagogue in Cologne", Zion 80, (forthcoming 2015) (Hebrew)
Simonsohn, Uriel, “Conversion to Islam: A Case Study for the Use of Legal Sources,” History Compass, 11/8 (2013): 647-662.
Simonsohn, Uriel, “The Legal Bonds and Social Ties of Jewish Apostates and their Relatives according to Gaonic Responsa,” Jewish Quarterly Review, forthcoming
Simonsohn Uriel, “The Pact of ʿUmar in Religious and Cultural Contexts,” Historia [In Hebrew], forthcoming
Sorotzkin, David, `The Foundations of Secularization in Judaism`, Theory and Criticism 42, (2014) pp. 293 –312.
Stuczynski, Claude B, "Portuguese Conversos and the Manueline Imperial Idea: A Preliminary Study", Anais de História de Além-Mar, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, XIV (2013), pp. 45-63.
Stuczynski, Claude B, "Yosef Hayim Yerushalmi e la sua 'Dalla Corte al Ghetto. La vita, le opere, le peregrinazioni del marrano Cardoso nell'Europa del Seicento': ricezione e significato", Rassegna Mensile D'Israel (forthcoming) 35 pp.
- Talmon-Heller, Daniella. "Historiography in the Service of the Muftī: Ibn Taymiyya on the origins and fallacies of ziyārāt," in: Islamic Law and Society 26: 227-251, 2019
Talmon-Heller, Daniella & Frenkel, Miriam "Religious Innovation under Fatimid Rule", in 11th-century Jerusalem: Jewish and Muslim Rites," in Medieval Encounters 25: 203-226 (2019)
Tritle, Erika, "Look for the Jews" in "Sightings", edited by B. Colasacco, published by The University of Chicago's Martin Marty Center for the public understanding of religion.
- Van der Haven, Alexander, “The War and Transcendental Order: Critique of Violence in Benjamin, Canetti and Daniel Paul Schreber.” Tel Aviver Jahrbuch für deutsche Geschichte. Texturen des Krieges: Körper, Schrift und der Erste Weltkrieg 43 (in press: July-August 2015).
Van der Haven, Alexander, “God as Hypothesis: Daniel Paul Schreber and the Study of Religion.” Method and Theory in the Study of Religion. Hannover Papers on Method and Theory (accepted for publication).
Van der Haven, Alexander, "Jewish-Christianity and the Confessionalization of Amsterdam’s Seventeenth-Century Portuguese Jewish Community", in: Cadernos de Estudos Sefarditas, 2019.
Zeldes, Nadia, Galateo on New Christians "Arguments for a Judeo-Christian Identity in the Writings of Antonio de Ferrariis: Pro-Converso Polemics in Southern Italy", in: Cadernos de Estudos Sefarditas, 2019.
Zeldes, Nadia, "Evolution and Survival of a Convert Community: The New Christians of South Italy from the 13th to the 16th Centuries", in Conceal the Outcasts. Jews with Hidden Identities, eds. Avi Elqayam, Yosef Kaplan, Ben Zvi Institute, Jerusalem, 2016, pp. 9-31.
Zeldes Nadia, ‘Offering economic and social benefits as incentives for conversion – the case of Sicily and Southern Italy (12th -15th centuries)’, Atti del convegno internazionale, Ravenna 30 settembre – 2 ottobre 2013: Strategie e normative per la conversione degli ebrei dal medio evo all’età contemporanea, ed M. Perani, Materia Giudaica 19, (2014) pp. 55-62.
Zeldes Nadia, “The Case of Colau Aragones: The Mediterranean Itinerary of a Sefardic Exile in the Aftermath of the Expulsion”, Hispania Judaica Bulletin 10, (2014) [Between Edom and Kedar: Studies in Memory of Yom Tov Assis], eds. A. Quintana, R. Ibáñez-Sperber, Ram ben Shalom, Part II.
B. List of published books/chapters
- Abbou Hershkovits Keren, "The transmission of Greek Science to the Muslim World", in: The Oxford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, Science, and Technology in Islam, 2 (2014) pp. 362-367
- Abbou Hershkovits Keren, 'Idris, Shu’biyya, Abbasids and Baghdad', Routledge Dictionary of Ancient Mediterranean Religion (forthcoming)
- Ashur Amir (ed.), Judaeo-Arabic Culture in al-Andalus - Proceedings of the 13th Conference of the Society for Judaeo-Arabic Studies Cordoba 2007, Cordoba Near Eastern Research Unit, Series Judæo-Islamica 1, Cordoba 2013.
- Ashur Amir and Dora Zsom (eds), Conversos in the Responsa of Sephardic Halakhic Authorities in the 15th Century (Perspectives on Society and Culture 1), ??? 2014
- Ashur Amir, 'Jewish Marriage customs in Spain as reflected in the Cairo Geniza documents' in: Letters from Sefarad: The Jews of al-Andalus in the Cairo Genizah
- Barzen Rainer Josef, Taqqanot Qehillot Šum. Die Rechtssatzungen der Jüdischen Gemeinden von Mainz, Worms und Speyer im Hohen und Späten Mittelalter (Monumenta Germaniae Historica. Hebräische Texte aus dem mittelalterlichen Deutschland 2). Hannover: Verlag Hahnsche Buchhandlung 2015. ["Taqqanot Qehillot Shum. The Ordinances of the Jewish Communities of Mainz, Worms and Speyer in the High and Late Middle Ages" (Monumenta Germaniae Historica. Hebrew Texts from Medieval Germany 2). Hannover: Verlag Hahnsche Buchhandlung 2015]
- Barzen Rainer Josef,"Medinat Magenza as a Jewish ‘Neighborhood’ and a Jewish ‘Urban Center’. Between Topography and Geography." In: The Jewish Neighborhood: Exploring the Other Side of Medieval Urban Space, edited by Simha Goldin and Yitzhak Lifshitz (Michael: On the History of the Jews in the Diaspora)
- Ben-Shalom Ram and I. J. Yuval, “’There is no Hatred in Polemics – And Liberty is Granted’”, in: eds. I. J. Yuval and R. Ben-Shalom, Conflict and Religious Conversation in Latin Christendom: Studies in Honour of Ora Limor, (Turnhout: Brepols 2014), pp. 1-22.
- Ben-Shalom Ram, “The Foundation of Christianity in the Historical Perceptions of Medieval Jewry as Expressed in the Anonymous Various Elements on the Topic of Christian Faith (London, BL, MS Addit. 27129, pp. 88b-92a)”, in: eds. I. J. Yuval and R. Ben-Shalom, Conflict and Religious Conversation in Latin Christendom: Studies in Honour of Ora Limor, (Turnhout: Brepols 2014), pp. 221-252
- Ben-Shalom Ram, Medieval Jews and the Christian Past: Jewish Historical Writing from Spain and Southern France, The Littman Library of Jewish Civilization, Oxford, forthcoming 2015.
- Elazar, Gideon, The Challenge of Diversity: Evangelical Missionaries and Ethno-Christianity in Reform Era Yunnan, Religious Diversity in Asia, ed. J. Borup, M. Fibiger, L. Kuhle, Brill, pp 119-144
- Fox Yaniv and Yosi Yisraeli (eds), Contesting Inter-Religious Conversion in the Medieval World, Farnham: Ashgate (forthcoming 2016)
- Fox Yaniv, Columbanians across the Channel’, in Treasures of Irish Christianity, vol. III, ed. S. Ryan and B. Leahy (Veritas Publications: Dublin, forthcoming).
- Fox Yaniv, Ego, Bar-Iona: Jews and the Language of Forced Conversion in Columbanian Circles’, in Barbarians and Jews: Jews and Judaism in the Early Medieval West, ed. Y. Hen, O. Limor, and T.F.X. Noble (Brepols: Turnhout, forthcoming).
- Fox Yaniv, From Metz to Überlingen: Columbanus and Gallus in Alamannia’, in Columbanus, the Columbanian familia, and the Peoples of Post-Roman Europe (working title), ed. A. O’Hara (Oxford University Press: Oxford, accepted for publication)
- Fox Yaniv, Power and Religion in Merovingian Gaul: Columbanian Monasticism and the Frankish Elites, (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014)
- Fox Yaniv, The Political Context of Irish Monasticism in Seventh-Century Francia: Another Look at the Sources’, in The Irish in Europe in the Early Middle Ages: Identity, Culture and Religion , ed. R. Flechner and S. Meeders (Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming).
- Hames Harvey J., ‘Ramon Llull’s Ars brevis translated into Hebrew: Problems of Terminology and Methodology’ in Harvey Hames, Alexander Fidora, Yossef Schwartz (eds), Latin into Hebrew: The Transfer of Philosophical, Scientific and Medical Lore from Christian to Jewish Cultures During the Middle Ages: History, Terminology, Methodology, (Brill: Leiden 2013) pp. 135-159
- Hames Harvey J., ‘Urinating on the Cross: Christianity as seen in the Sefer Yoseph ha-Mekaneh (Book of Joseph the Zealot, ca. 1260) and in light of Paris 1240’ in John Tolan and Jose Martinez (eds), Ritus infidelium: Mirades interconfesionales sobre las prácticas religiosas en la edad media, (Madrid: Collection de la Casa de Velázquez 2013) pp. 209-220
- Hames Harvey J., “Ante omnia, fratres carissimi, diligatur Deus, deinde proximus": Herman-Judah's Opusculum de conversione sua re-examined”, in R. Ben Shalom and I. Yuval (eds), Encountering the Other: Jews and Christians in the Middle Ages. Studies in Honour of Ora Limor (Turnhout: Brepols 2013) pp. 99-114
Hames Harvey J., 'Reconstructing Thirteenth-Century Jewish-Christian Polemic: From Paris 1240 to Barcelona 1263 and Back Again', in R. Szpeich (ed.), Medieval Exegesis and Religious Difference: Commentary, Conflict and Community in the Pre-Modern Mediterranean, (New York: Fordham University Press, 2015) pp. 115-27 (endnotes pp. 240-46)
Harel-Shalev Ayelet and Noa Levy,"Some Side Effects of Religious Diversity: Exploring Religious Conversion in the Indian Secular State" Religious Diversity in Asia, pp 93-118, ed. J borup, M Fibiger and L Kuhle, Brill 2020
Hurvitz Nimrod, "al-Ma'mun (r. 189/213-218/833) and the Mihna", in (ed.) S. Schmidke, Oxford Handbook of Islamic Theology,(electronic version, 2013).
- Hurvitz Nimrod, "Authority within the Hanbali Madhhab: The case of al-Barbahari", in (eds.) D. Ephrat, M. Hatina, Religious Knowledge, Authority and Charisma, Islamic and Jewish Perspectives, (Utah: Utah University Press, 2014), pp. 36-49 (fn. 278-280)
- Hurvitz Nimrod, "The Contribution of Early Islamic Rulers to Adjudication and Legislation: The Case of the Mazalim Tribunals", in (eds.) Duindam, J., Harries, J., Humfress J., Hurvitz, N., Law and Empire, Ideas, Practices and Actors, (Brill: Leiden 2013) pp. 135- 156.
- Hurvitz Nimrod, "The Relations Between Religion and State in the formative Stage of Islam", in Meir Hatina and Meir Bar Asher (eds.), Introduction to Islam: Faith and Ritual, (Hebrew, accepted)
- Hurvitz Nimrod, "Where have all the People Gone? A Critique of Medieval Islamic Historiography", in Dror Ze'evi and Ehud Toledano (eds.), Society, Elite and the State in the Middle East: Modernity in the Making, (De Gruyter Open, Berlin, accepted)
- I. J. Yuval and R. Ben-Shalom, Conflict and Religious Conversation in Latin Christendom. Studies in Honour of Ora Limor, Turnhout, Brepols, 2014.
- Lasker Daniel J., “Jewish Biblical Interpretation in the Middle Ages,” in Jerry Pattengale, Lawrence H. Schiffman, and Filip Vukosavović, eds., The Book of Books. Biblical Canon, Dissemination and Its People, Jerusalem, 2013, pp. 74-79.
- Lasker Daniel J., “Joseph ben Nathan’s Sefer Yosef Ha-Mekanné and the Medieval Jewish Critique of Christianity,” in Judah D. Galinsky and Elisheva Baumgarten, eds., Jews and Christians in Thirteenth Century France, New York, 2015, pp. 113-122.
- Lasker Daniel J., “Latin into Hebrew and the Medieval Jewish-Christian Debate,” in Resianne Fontaine and Gad Freudenthal, eds., Latin-into-Hebrew: Texts and Studies. Vol 1: Studies, Leiden/Boston, 2013, pp. 333-347.
- Lasker Daniel J., “The Goldstein-Goren Department of Jewish Thought,” in Yehuda Gradus and Isaac Nevo, eds., Science and Scholarship in the Negev. The Story of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, vol. 1, Beer Sheva, 2014, pp. 363-377 (Hebrew).
- Lasker Daniel J., “The Importance of Manuscripts for the Study of Early Modern Eastern European Karaism,” in Judith Olszowy-Schlanger and Nicholas de Lange, eds., Manuscrits hébreux et arabes. Mélanges en l'honneur de Colette Sirat (Bibliologia 38), Turnhout, 2014, pp. 403-412.
- Lasker Daniel J., The Sage Simhah Isaac Lutski. An Eighteenth-Century Karaite Rabbi. Selected Writings, Jerusalem: Ben-Zvi Institute, 2015 (Hebrew).
- Lasker Daniel J., "Theological Encounters at a Crossroads: A Preliminary Edition of Judah Hadassi’s Eshkol ha-kofer, First Commandment, and Studies of the Book’s Judaeo-Arabic and Byzantine Contexts", with Johannes Niehoff-Panagiotidis and David Sklare.
- Limor Ora, " Earth, Stone, Water and Oil: Objects of Veneration in Holy Land Travel Narratives", in: Natural Materials of the Holy Land and the Visual Translation of Place, ed. Renana Bartal, Neta Bodner and Bianca Kühnel, (Farnham, Surrey: Ashgate, forthcoming 2016).
- Limor Ora, "Conversion of Space", in: Religious Conversion: History, Experience and Meaning, ed. Ira Katznelson and Miri Rubin (Farnham, Surrey: Ashgate, 2014), pp. 31-59
- Limor Ora, "Jerusalem", in: Europe: A Literary History, 1348-1418, ed. David Wallace (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015)
- Limor Ora, "Mary in Jerusalem: An Imaginary Map", in: Visual Constructs of Jerusalem, ed. Bianca Kühnel, Galit Noga-Banai, and Hanna Vorholt (Turnhout: Brepols, 2014), pp. 11-22
- Limor Ora, "Placing an Idea: The Valley of Jehoshaphat in Religious Imagination", in: Between Jerusalem and Europe: Essays in Honour of Bianca Kühnel, ed. Renana Bartal and Hanna Vorholt (Leiden: Brill, forthcoming July 2015), pp. 280-300
- Limor Ora, "Wondrous Nature: Landscape and Weather in Early Pilgrimage Narratives", in: Jews and Journeys: Travel and the Performance of Jewish Identity, ed. Orit Bashkin, Adam Beaver, Joshua Levinson (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press).
- Reiner Avraham (Rami), Bible and Politics: A Correspondence between Rabbenu Tam and the Authorities of Champagne, (2016)
- Ricci, Ronit "Banishment and Belonging: Exile and Diaspora in Sarandib, Lanka and Ceylon", Part of Asian Connections, Cambridge University Press, November 2019
- Schainker Ellie R, "Confessions of the Shtetl: Converts from Judaism in Imperial Russia, 1817-1906." Stanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture Series.
- Shachar Uri Zvi, “Pollution and Purity in Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Rhetoric from the Crusading Near East,” in: Authority, Knowledge and Social Practice in the Thirteenth Century, eds. Elisheva Baumgarten, Katelyn Mesler and Ruth Karras, (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2015).
- Shachar Uri Zvi, “Violent Hermeneutics of Sacred Space in Jewish and Christian First Crusade Literature,” in: The Uses of the Bible in Crusader Sources, eds. Elizabeth Lapina and Nicholas Morton, (Leiden: Brill, 2015).
- Shoham-Steiner Ephraim, " 'For in Every City and Town the manner of behavior of the Jews resembles that of their non-Jewish neighbors': The Intricate Network of Interfaith Connections" in: Ephraim Shoham-Steiner (ed.), Intricate Interfaith Networks : Quotidian Jewish-Christian Contacts in the Middle Ages, (Brepols: Turnhout, 2015)
- Shoham-Steiner Ephraim, "‘Vitam finivit infelicem’: Madness Conversion and Adolescent Suicide among Jews in late 12th Century England”, in M.L. Price & K. T. Utterback (ed.), The Constructed Jew: Jews and Judaism through Medieval Christian Eyes, (Brepols: Turnhout 2013), pp. 71-90.
- Shoham-Steiner Ephraim, "An Almost Tangible Presence: Some Thoughts on Material Purity among Medieval European Jews", in M. Blay N. Jaspert & S. Kock (eds.), Discourses of Purity in Transcultural Perspective (300–1600), (Brill: Leiden 2015), pp. 54-74.
- Shoham-Steiner Ephraim, "Making a Living in Early Medieval Ashkenaz" in Karl. E.Grözinger (ed.), Jüdische Kultur in dem SchUM Städten, (Harrassowitz Verlag: Wiesbaden 2014), pp. 64-82.
- Shoham-Steiner Ephraim, On the Margins of a Minority: Lepers Mad and Disabled Jews in Medieval Europe, Wayne State University Press: Detroit 2014
- Simonsohn Uriel, “Are Gaonic Responsa a Reliable Source for the Study of Jewish Conversion to Islam? A Comparative Analysis of Legal Sources.” In Arnold E. Franklin et al (eds.), Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times: A Festschrift in Honor of Mark R. Cohen. (Christians and Jews in Muslim Societies), (Leiden: Brill, 2014), pp. 119-38.
- Simonsohn Uriel, “Muslim Involvement in Non-Muslim Political Affairs in the early Islamic Period.” In John Tolan (ed.), Medieval Minorities: Law and Multiconfessional Societies in the Middle Ages. (Princeton: Princeton University Press)
- Simonsohn Uriel, “The Selective Memory of a Byzantine Orthodox Patriarch: A Few Remarks on the Interplay of Narrative and Identity in the Annales of Saʿīd ibn Baṭrīq.” In Giovanni Galizia and David Shulman (eds.), Forgetting. (Martin Buber Society of Fellows Notebook Series; Jerusalem: Magnes Press)
- Simonsohn Uriel, “The Survival of the Household under Early Islamic Rule.” In Eduard Iricinschi and Chrysi Kotsifou (eds.), Coping with Religious Change: Adopting Transformations and Adapting Rituals in the Late Antique Eastern Mediterranean. (Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck)
- Simonsohn Uriel, Jews, Christians and Muslims in Medieval and Early Modern Times: A Festschrift in Honor of Mark R. Cohen, co-editor with Arnold E. Franklin, Roxani Eleni Margariti, and Marina Rustow. Leiden: Brill (Christians and Jews in Muslim Societies), 2014.
- Sorotzkin David, `Maharal of Prague, The Jewish Canon and the Elian Statues of European Jewry in Early Modern Europe`, Elchanan Reiner (ed.), Maharal, Overtures: Biography - Doctrine – Influence, (Jerusalem: Zalman Shazar Center: 2015), pp. 231–274.
- Sorotzkin David, `Nature and Human Reality in light of Religious Law: The Emergence of Exclusive Jewish Theology in the middle Ages in the midst of Islam and Christianity`, Haviva Pedaya (ed.), The East Writes Itself, (Tel Aviv: Gama, 2015), pp. 251–306.
- Sorotzkin David, 'The Making of Jewish Orthodoxy and the Rise of the European Bourgeoisie: 1650-1850, Shlomo Fisher and Nisim Leon (eds.), Religion and Class (Forthcoming: The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute and ha-Kibitz ha-Meuchad press).
- Sorotzkin David, 'Yoel Teitelbaum – The Satmar Rebbe', in: Benny Brown and Nisim Leon (eds.), The Persons who Shaped the Religious Society in Israel, (The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute and ha-Kibitz ha-Meuchad press).
- Steinberg, Oded, "Race, Nation, History Anglo-German Thought in the Victorian Era", University of Pennsylvania Press, 2019.
- Stuczynski Claude B., Between Religion and Religiosity: The Portuguese Inquisition and the New Christians of Bragança during the XVIth Century, Jerusalem, Ben Zvi Institute (Hebrew)
- Stuczynski Claude B., Between Iberian Politics and Converso Identities: A Study of the “Apology on behalf of the Christians called ‘news’, of this Kingdom of Portugal”, Leiden: Brill, pp. 320.
- Stuczynski Claude B., "Negotiating Relationship. Jesuits and Portuguese Conversos: a Reassessment”, in: Robert A. Maryks & Jim Bernauer (eds.), "The Tragic Couple": Encounters Between Jews & Jesuits, (Leiden: Brill 2014), pp. 43-64.
- Stuczynski Claude B.,“From Polemics and Apologetics to Theology and Politics: Alonso de Cartagena and the Conversos within the 'Mystical Body'”, in: Conflict and Religious Conversation in Latin Christendom: Studies in Honour of Ora Limor, ed. by Ram Ben Shalom & Israel Yuval, (Turnhout: Brepols, 2014), pp. 253- 277
- Stuczynski Claude B., "Not Hybridity but Counterculture: Portuguese Christian Judaizers Confronting Christianity and Islam in Bragança", in: Conversos, marrani e nuove comunità ebraiche in età moderna, ed. by Myriam Silvera, (Florence: Giuntina, 2015), pp. 61-71.
- Stuczynski Claude B., "Converso Paulinism and Residual Jewishness: Conversion from Judaism to Christianity as a Theological-Political Problem", in: Bastards and Believers: Converts and Conversion between Judaism and Christianity, edited by P. Maciejko and T. Dunkelgrün, (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 35 pp.)
- Stuczynski Claude B., "Ex-Converso Sephardi New Jews as Agents, Victims and Thinkers of Empire: Isaac Cardoso Once Again", in: Festschrift Yosef Kaplan, ed. by Avriel Bar-Levav & Claude B. Stuczynski, (Jerusalem: Zalman Shazar Center, 26 pp.)
- Stuczynski Claude B., "Anti-rabbinic Texts and Converso Identities: Fernão Ximenes de Aragão's ‘Doutrina Católica'", in: Kevin Ingram (ed.), Conversos and Moriscos, vol. 3, (Leiden: Brill, 32 pp.)
- Talmon-Heller, Daniella, "Sacred Place and Sacred Time in the Medieval Islamic Middle East" - an Historical Perspective, Edinburgh University Press, 2020.
- Van der Haven Alexander, “From Lowly Metaphor to Divine Flesh: Sarah the Ashkenazi, Sabbatai Tsevi's Messianic Queen and the Sabbatian Movement", Menasseh ben Israel Institute Studies, VII.
- Van der Haven Alexander, “Heart (literature).” Encyclopedia of the Bible and its Reception. Ed. Ed. Dale C. Allison Jr., Christine Helmer, Choon-Leong Seow a.o. Vol. 11. Berlin/Munich/Boston: Walter de Gruyter (2015).
- Van der Haven Alexander, “Jerusalem (literature).” Encyclopedia of the Bible and its Reception. Ed. Dale C. Allison Jr., Christine Helmer, Choon-Leong Seow a.o. Berlin/Munich/Boston: Walter de Gruyter
Van der Haven, Alexander, “Noli me tangere (literature).” Encyclopedia of the Bible and its Reception. Ed. Dale C. Allison Jr., Christine Helmer, Choon-Leong Seow a.o. Berlin/Munich/Boston: Walter de Gruyter
- Van der Haven, Alexander, “Kiss (literature).” Encyclopedia of the Bible and its Reception. Ed. Dale C. Allison Jr., Christine Helmer, Choon-Leong Seow a.o. Berlin/Munich/Boston: Walter de Gruyter
- Yisraeli, Yosi, “A Sephardic Critique of Rashi’s Peshat in Pablo de Santa María’s Additiones ad Postillam Nicolai de Lyra.” In Medieval Exegesis and Religious Difference: Essays on Conflict, Commentary, and Community in the Premodern Mediterranean, Edited by Ryan Szpiech, (New-York: Fordham University Press, 2015) pp. 189-218
- Yisraeli, Yosi, “Constructing and Undermining Converso Jewishness: Profiat Duran and Pablo de Santa María." In Religious Conversion: Historical Experiences and Meanings, Edited by Miri Rubin and Ira Katznelson, (Farnham: Ashgate, 2014) pp. 185-215
- Zeldes, Nadia and Miriam Frenkel, Dynamics of Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy in the Medieval Mediterranean”, in: Mapping the Medieval Mediterranean (Brill, 2016)
- Zeldes, Nadia,“Coexistence and Change in Mediterranean Identities”, in: Mapping the Medieval Mediterranean (Brill, 2016)
- Zeldes, Nadia, "Christians, Jews, and Hebrew Books in Fifteenth-Century Sicily: Between Dialogue and Dispute"
Supported by the I-CORE Program of the Planning and Budgeting Committee and the Israel Science Foundation