1. Abu-Kaf, S. & Priel, B. (2008)." Dependent and self-critical vulnerabilities to depression in two different cultural contexts". “Personality and Individual Differences”, 44, 689-700. (This article was chosen as a recommended for reading by the PID).
2. Abu-Kaf, S. & Priel, B. (2012) " Vulnerabilities to Depression and Sense of Coherence among Bedouin Arab and Jewish Students: A Test of a Mediation Model". “International Journal of Psychology and Counseling”, 4(3), 31-40.
3. Abu-Kaf, S., Braun-Lewensohn, O., & Priel, B. " Coping strategies and social support as mediators of the relationship between self-criticism and depression: Bedouin Arab and Jewish students under academic stress. "Journal of cross-cultural psychology". “Under review”.
4. Braun-Lewensohn, O, Abu-Kaf, S., Sagy, S. "Attitudes towards war and peace and their relations with anxiety reactions among adolescents living in a conflictual area". " Youth & Society". “Under review”.
Articles in Preparation
1. Abu-Kaf, S. & Braun-Lewensohn, O. " Coping resources as explanatory factors of stress reactions during missile attacks: comparing Jewish and Bedouin Arab adolescents in Israel.
2. Abu-Kaf, S. & Kleinman, A.” Emotional Distress among Bedouin Arab Females: Circumstances, Factors, and a Proposed intervention program.
3. Abu-Kaf, S. “ Is Dependency a vulnerability factor among Bedouin Arab society?”
4. Abu-Kaf, S., Shahar, G. Kleinman, A, Priel, B. Depression and somatization among Bedouin Arab and Jewish students.