In the framework of streamlining and improving the external University parking lots (University Sports Center parking lot and the Shalom parking lot), we would like to update you that from Tuesday, July 13, 2021, the parking lots listed above will return to being parking lots with payment with an automatic operating system.
Payment can be made by credit card and payment apps as listed on the signposting at the parking lot entrances.
Several clarifications regarding payment:
- Payment is daily and allows entry once only.
- Academic, junior academic and administrative staff with campus parking stickers can park for free in the University Sports Center parking lot only, the above-mentioned University staff do not have to take any further action as your vehicle is already registered in the system and will be recognized, opening the entrance and exit automatically.
- Students registered at the University are eligible to park at a discounted rate in the University Sports Center parking lot. Those interested in receiving a discounted rate, can register their private vehicle (one vehicle only) via the following link: https://fastpark.bgu.ac.il/login
- Registration is permitted for one vehicle owned by a student studying at BGU.
- Registration is valid for the current academic year, during which the vehicle was registered.
- You should register your vehicle for the first time before arrival at the University (at least 24 hours before).
- Discount is given for the registered car at the payment station.
- To receive the discount, you can pay by credit card ONLY. (A registered car cannot receive a discount if paying via an app).
- There is no possibility to pay by cash.
- Those with subscriptions to the University Sports Center, can park for free if the subscription is current. Your vehicle is already registered in the system and will be recognized, opening the entrance and exit automatically.
At the entrance to each parking lot there is an intercom connected to the Security Department and operates 24/7.
If you have any questions, please contact the Security Department offices from Sun – Thu between 08-15, by phone 08-6479260 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org