The Bioinformatics Core Facility provides statistical and data mining services for the analysis of both basic science and health research studies, with a focus on analysis of large-scale information. Our experience in genomic, transcriptomics and other biology research fields with high throughput, gives us an advantage in analyses of studies combining information from different domains, such as clinical and genomic datasets.
We offer the following biostatistics and machine learning services:
- Central tendency and dispersion analysis
- Exploratory data analysis and diagnostic plots
- Feature selection and dimensionality reduction
- Hypothesis tests: t-test, ANOVA, chi-square, Mann-Whitney, Kruskal-Wallis etc.
- Regression models: Linear regression, Logistic regression, GEE etc.
- Machine learning models: Decision trees, Artificial Neural Network, Support Vector Machine etc.
- Clustering: K-means, SOM, hierarchical clustering, CLICK and more
- Enrichment analysis: hyper geometric test, chi-square test, GSEA etc.