Summer Programs for BGU Students
Kosovo International Summer Academy 2017, focuses on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”.
Date/Venue: 12-22 July 2017. For questions please contact:
Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available for most qualified applicants.
Summer University Warsaw (SUW)
Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) offers courses for BA and MA students and opportunity to earn 4 or 8 ECTS points
In case of any questions contact:
HFU-Summer School programme 2017 for international students: “White Water Management – Learning Management in a new way”. Applications are possible from now until 15th of June 2017, but please have in mind that places are limited to 12 students!
Summer Programs at Oxford (for ages 19-25)
Summer School at TU Berlin
Study Abroad in Kyoto (Japan)
International Summer University programs at University of Tartu in Estonia
Samara University invites bachelor’s and master’s students to High-Technology Management (HTM) Summer School 2017 The Summer School 2017 goal is to study challenges of management of high-tech enterprises. A very exciting offer of high technology projects commercialization study. This course is open to all ambitious students studying management, commerce or engineering. See details at:
University of Cyprus offers an International Summer Schools in Peace and Conflict Studies at the Department of Social and Political Sciences.
HFU-Summer School programme 2017 for international students: “White Water Management – Learning Management in a new way”, at Hochschule Furtwangen University in Germany
This summer school teaches relevant management principles in an action-orientated outdoor & white water kayaking environment of the canton Ticino in Switzerland from the 20th of July 2017 until the 27th of July 2017. Course language is English.
LSE Summer School 2017 The London School of Economics and Political Sciences has published its summer school call.
- Sichuan University the Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship: The Sichuan University the Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship is available to students from the countries along the One Belt that runs from Europe through Central and Western Asia and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, which will connect China with Southeast Asian countries, Africa and Europe. The purpose of the scholarship is to allow more international students to learn while living in China and experiencing its culture, bridging the gap between China and other countries.
Students Who Apply:
Students who are working towards their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree, or visiting scholars
Undergraduate: RMB 20,000 per annum (tuition, accommodation and insurance fees will not be covered)
Graduate and visiting scholar: Full Scholarship (covers tuition, accommodation and insurance fees with a monthly allowance of RMB 3,000)
Doctorate: Full Scholarship (covers tuition, accommodation and insurance fees with a monthly allowance of RMB 3,500
Placements for 2017(Israel): 20 for undergraduate, 10 for graduate, 5 for doctorate (placements are adjustable based on funds each year)
• Stomatology in English
• Clinical Medicine in English (MBBS)
• Software Engineering in English
• Civil Engineering in English
• Chinese Economy in English
• Energy and Environment in English
• Tourism Culture and Management of China in English
• Public Management in English
• China Studies in English
• Information Security in English
• Business Analytics in English
• Medical Informatics and Engineering in English
• International Business Management in English
Pls:If applicants want to apply for other undergraduate programs offered by Sichuan University which are only taught in Chinese, they have to pass HSK 5.
Programs other than those taught in English from School of Business, School of Mathematics, School of History, Culture and Tourism, School of Architecture and Environment are all taught in Chinese, applicants have to pass HSK 5.
Programs other than those taught in English from School of History, Culture and Tourism, School of Architecture and Environment, School of West China College of Preclinical Medicine and Forensic Medicine are all taught in Chinese, applicants have to pass HSK 5.
Application deadline: application is welcomed all the year round, but there are only two entries each year, Spring and Fall semester, those who apply in Spring may only be admitted for Fall semester, and vice-versa.
1. Citizens of the countries alongside Belt and Road Initiative
2. Application form for “THE BELT&ROAD INITIATIVE” scholarship
(Pls. a: Download from:
B: attachment) 3. Copy of passport
4. Physical Examination Certificate
5. HSK certificate (required for applicants applying Chinese taught programs)
6. Official transcripts, and its authorized translation in Chinese or English
7. Research plan
1. Fill the Application form for “THE BELT&ROAD INITIATIVE” scholarship which can be download from
http://www.sculx.cn/download.asp ( I already downloaded it, please see the attachment)
2. Send the filled form and materials as follow to
• Copy of passport
• Physical Examination Certificate
• HSK certificate (required for applicants applying Chinese taught programs)
• Official transcripts, and its authorized translation in Chinese or English
• Research plan
3. Those materials will be sent to applied colleges and department. After comprehensive reviews, colleges will decide whether accept the applications or not around one month.
4. This scholarship is not available for student who only wants to study Chinese. But student who passed HSK 5 can apply to study Chinese literature or Chinese culture in college of literature and journalism.
email@example.com Ms. Zhou Yanmei
Add: Overseas Students Office, Sichuan University, No.24 South Section 1, Yihuan Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China 610065
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM) is offering almost 100 postdoctoral positions linked to the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship Actions (IF-MSCA) within Horizon 2020.
What are the MSCA Individual Fellowships?
IF-MSCA is a mobility program funded by the EC which aims to contribute to the professional development of researchers, not only on academic-related but also on other cross-cutting issues, helping to improve their future employability. Salary conditions in relation to the cost of living in Spain are very competitive, with a gross salary of about € 50,000.
Search for an IF-MSCA position at UCM