ERASMUS+ What is it?
במסגרת התוכנית התפרסמו קולות קוראים לאוניברסיטאות הבאות:
Open University of Cyprus -הם מציעים 1-2 אופציות לניידות לסגל מכל המוסדות בארץ (כולל BGU).
תאריך ההגשה אליהם הוא השני בפברואר 2023 (2/2/2023).
- They will have to fill in an online application form (https://forms.office.com/e/3WXXztDu6V), and send us their proposed Erasmus+ Teaching Programme within the above deadline.
- Their Subject Area(s) must be on one of the following areas: Business and Administration, Literature and Linguistics, Information and Communication Technologies, Environmental Sciences.
- Their teaching programme must be aligned with OUC Programmes of Study and Modules / Courses offered during the spring semester 2022-2023.
All mobilities must be completed by July 31, 2023, but please bear in mind that our spring semester ends in late April, thus we would appreciate teaching programmes that can be undertaken until then.
Minimum duration is 5 working days, plus traveling.
Aristotle University of Cyprus – הם מציעים אופציה אחת לניידות של סגל אדמיניסטרטיבי ל Training ואופציה אחת לסגל אקדמי ל Teaching.
תאריך ההגשה אליהם הוא השלישי בפברואר 2023 (3/2/2023).
For receiving guidelines for application, send an E-mail to: Erasmus@bgu.ac.il
Travel to one of the partners universities
After BGU has signed an Erasmus+ agreement with an European University, BGU staff members (administrative, tecnical and academic staff) may travel to that University for training or teaching.
(An Erasmus+ Agreement with a European University is being signed only after the EU approval of the Erasmus+ Application done by the European University).
Travels may be for 2 different purposes:
- - Training (for professional improvement)
- - Teaching (the invited person has to teach minimum 8 frontal hours).
A teaching activity may be combined with a training activity during a single period abroad - the minimum number of hours of teaching per week is then reduced to 4 hours.
The hosting program for a Teaching Erasmus+ Mobility must be of minimum 8 frontal teaching hours (this may be at seminars, part of an ongoing course, at graduate student special meeting, extracurriculum special guest lecture, a special professional presentation for staff members…etc)
Erasmus+ program funds are for the cover of travel expenses, living expenses as defined by the European Union. A fixed amount is allocated per mobility, and may vary in each country and University.
Each European University allocates a different number of "Spots" for teaching/training mobility to and from BGU. (See
list of spots for BGU staff members)
One week: 5 working days +2 days travel.
The mobility should be planned to benefit all parties involved from both institutions (host and visitor).
- Check the list below to see the
open opportunities for mobility in our partner Universities
- Get in touch with a colleague from the relevant University, and propose a cooperation
- Receive an approval from the host university and plan with him your mobility program.
- Agree on dates for your mobility and receive an approval from the host university
- Fill-out the
BGU Internal on-line Form
- Obtain a recommendation letter from your superiors, and have them sign your application
- Upload to the on-line system with all the above information and add your short CV (in English).
Applications must be COMPLETED at least 4 weeks before planned mobility, and not less that 7 working days before committee discussion meeting.
- An internal BGU committee evaluates all applications and will inform you about its decision
Applications must be COMPLETED at least 4 weeks before planned mobility, and not less that 1 week (7 working days) before committee discussion meeting.
|Planned dates of Committee' meetings
||Deadline for staff to submit (ending all the
on-line submission by..)
| Oct 3, 2022
|| Sept 21, 2022
| Nov 7, 2022
|| Oct 27, 2022
| Dic. 5, 2022
|| Nov. 23, 2022
| Jan. 9, 2023
|| Jan. 1, 2023
| Feb. 6, 2023
|| Jan 29, 2023
| March 13, 2023
|| March 1 , 2023
| April 3, 2023
|| March 26, 2023
| May 8, 2023
|| May 1, 2023
| June 5, 2023
|| May 28, 2023
| July 3, 2023
|| June 25, 2023
- If you have been approved, follow the instructions you received in the approval letter
- If you have been rejected, you may try to apply to another university.