Incoming Staff Mobility Program
(Information for BGU hosts follows)
BGU is excited to welcome you as a visiting staff member in the framework of the Erasmus+ agreement signed between both our institutions.
The first step in the process is to find a host at BGU.
You are kindly asked to find a host in BGU who's training / research / teaching activities are of relevance to your field of research and/or work at your home institution.
This is valid both for ERASMUS+ training and teaching staff mobility.
You can find information about academic staff
on this site and on technical/administrative staff
on this site.
Once you find a host you will need to contact him/her, agree on visit dates and come up with a visit plan for your visit at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU).
In order to start the process please register to our
on-line form and follow instructions.
Applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks before planned mobility.Note!Apply for the mobility grant via your home Institution/University.Please note:
Every guest, visitor, professor or student, as well as accompanying family members and dependents, associated with BGU must be covered by a comprehensive health insurance policy provided by an Israeli provider, for the period of their stay in Israel.
Further information on Health Insurance
Erasmus+ Staff mobility is of 5 working days (+ 2 traveling days).
- • Training mobility: Professional training in your field of expertise. or
- • Teaching mobility: A minimum teaching period of 8 hours per week is required. The mobility should be planned to benefit all parties involved from both institutions (BGU and your institution).
The application includes two steps; each requires submission of different documents.
A short C.V. and a digital photograph (JPG).Step 2
Nomination letter (As given to you by your international office), Copy of your Health Insurance document and a Host confirmation of your visit.
to start your application process.
Information for BGU hosts:
1. Inform the
2. If you are hosting through the ERASMUS+ program, your visitor will have to register at on-line form and you will receive an automatic mail to confirm the visit. (No need to fill-out the form in the "Visit" system)
3. If you host is coming for a visit (not an Erasmus+ mobility): Fill-out the form in the
4. If requested from the sending Institution/University,
will sign an ERASMUS+ Mobility Agreement for the visitor.
5. Arrange a meeting for the guest with the