Detailed document in Hebrew
How to Apply
The Exchange Program allows BGU students to study abroad at universities with which BGU has signed an exchange agreement.
BGU Students who are selected for the Exchange Program continue with their BGU degree, pay their regular tuition fees to BGU and are exempt from paying tuition fees at the host university. Thus, the Exchange Program becomes a part of their degree taken at BGU.
Students will have to go through a selection committee in which one of the main criteria for selection is academic excellence.
Who Can Apply?
B.A./B.Sc. Students, 2nd year and up
- Average grade 80 and above
- Required English level: Advanced B2 grade 80 and above.
(Students currently taking English B2 course, may start the application process).
Master Degree Students
Students who have completed their requirements toward their degree do not qualify to apply for the Exchange Program, unless they have already been accepted to an advanced degree at BGU.
- Express your interest about this program by submitting this FORM.
- Look at the list of BGU's partners (see lists here below).
- Find courses at the University of your choice. The syllabi of these courses should be consistent with your study program at BGU. Credits taken will be considered for your BGU degree.
It is advised to choose more than one option for your study abroad, and repeat the above for each university.
- B.A./B.Sc. and M.A./M.Sc. students: Fill-out a Learning Agreement form with the chosen courses (for each university a different Learning Agreement form). You will need to prepare a specific
Learning Agreement for each University of your choice. Ph.D. students: Fill-out the
- Submit the Learning Agreement together with the course syllabi, to the head of your Department's Teaching Committee. Or, the internal form to your tutor at BGU for his approval and signature.
(At the Faculty of Engineering, the student must also obtain an approval from the head of the faculty teaching committee).
- Send an e-mail to the
Office of International Academic Affairs informing about your progress in the process.
- In parallel to #5, start preparing all other documents needed for the application and up-load them to the on-line form (a link of which you have received by e-mail).
- An internal BGU committee evaluates all applications and will inform you about its decision.
- If your application has been approved, your nomination will be sent to the host university (It may be your 1st choice, 2nd choice…).
- The host university will notify you and/or OIAA of their decision (approved/rejected).
- If you have been approved, you may start preparations for your mobility.
- If you have been rejected, you may try to apply to another university.
List of Bilateral Agreements for Student Exchange
List of ERASMUS+ Opportunities for Student Exchange