Interdisciplinary Program for a Doctoral Degree in Nanotechnology
Scholarships for Outstanding Doctoral Students
The program is for outstanding students, who already hold a master's degree in Natural Sciences, Health Sciences or Engineering Sciences.
Purpose of the Program :
Promotion of research studies for a doctorate while combining different disciplines relevant to nanotechnology.
Scholarships are assured for those accepted, including full tuition coverage.
• Master's degree in Sciences or Engineering including a thesis and proven research experience
• Grade of at least 90 for the master's thesis and grade average of at least 85 in the master's degree's courses and/or in upper 10% of grade scale on completion of bachelor's degree and meets acceptance conditions for "Negev" scholarship for doctorate in the Kreitman School of Advanced Graduate Studies at BGU
• Submission of CV and three letters of recommendation (one from the master's advisor and the other two from academic members).
• Advisor and topic in the field of nano science and technology. The advisor must be a member of the Ilse Katz Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology at BGU (link to institue members)
Application Process :
• The application should include transcripts from previous degrees (including student ranking in class), CV and a letter specifying the candidate's research experience (including a list of papers published, if this exists) and a description of the proposed research including the name of the advisor.
• The application should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
• The letters of recommendation should be sent directly by referees to the e-mail address specified above
• The upcoming deadline for application 17.2.2018.
For further information, please contact the Ilse Katz Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology at BGU by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by telephone at 972-8-6461246