The Department of Communication Systems Engineering is dedicated to training engineers that can initiate and lead the development of new technologies in the fields of networking and communications. In particular, a graduate of the department is:
- An engineer with a broad foundation in the basics of technological work, including physics, mathematics, computer science, and electrical engineering.
- An engineer that knows the internal aspects of hardware, software, and of the technology of which various communication systems consist of.
- A man with analytic abilities, experience in analyzing and solving complex problems, and equipped with a collection of tools and techniques which enable tackling complex technological tasks, especially in the fields of communications and networking.
- A man with social awareness, that is able to work as part of a group, and lead and motivate a team of colleagues.
- A man that is able to take on the study of new topics, and make them his own. A man that has a deep understanding of various aspects of technology.