To help you start your semester on the right foot, the Student Union makes sure you have access to the textbooks and the electronic dictionaries you need from the get go!
The Student Union Lending Library is located within the Aranne Library's Reserved Books Section on the entrance floor (turn right after passing the guards' station).
So, how does this work?
· Stop by the Aranne Library when it's open.
· Check if the book you're looking for is available.
· Ask about the cost (10/20/40/50 ILS per semester).
· Pay on the BGU website.
· The book is yours until the end of the exam period!
· Don't forget to return the book on time to avoid penalties.
For more information, visit the Student Union website.