Chapters in collective volumes:
Diez, J.M., Giladi, I. 2011. Scale-dependence of habitat sources and sinks. In J. Liu, V.
Hull, A. Morzillo, and J. Wiens, Sources, sinks, and sustainability across landscapes,
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
Papers in peer-reviewed journals:
1. Giladi, I.; Goldstein, D.L.; Pinshow B.; Gerstberger R. 1997. Renal function and plasma levels of arginine vasotocin during free flight in pigeons. Journal of Experimental Biology. 200:24:3203-3211.
2. Giladi, I.; Pinshow, B. 1999. Evaporative and excretory water loss during free flight in pigeons. Journal of Comparative Physiology B-Biochemical systemic and Environmental Physiology, 169:4-5: 311-318.
3. Giladi, I. 2006. Choosing benefits or partners: a review of the evidence for the evolution of myrmecochory. Oikos. 112:481-492
4. Giladi, I; Segoli, M.; Ungar, E.D. 2007. The effect of shrubs on the seed rain of annuals in a semiarid landscape. Israeli Journal of Plant Sciences. 55:83-92.
5. Avgar, T., Giladi, I., Nathan, R. 2008. Linking traits of foraging animals to spatial patterns of plants: Social and solitary ants generate opposing patterns of surviving seeds. Ecology Letters. 11:224-234.
6. Smith, C.A.; Giladi I.; Lee, Y.S.. 2009. A reanalysis of competing hypotheses for the spread of the California sea otter. Ecology. 90(9):2503-2512.
7. Gillor, O.; Giladi, I.; Riley, M.A.. 2009 Persistence of colicinogenic Escherichia coli in the mouse gastrointestinal tract. BMC Microbiology. 9:165.
8. Ness, J.H., Morin, D.F., Giladi, I.. 2009. Uncommon specialization in a mutualism between temperate herbaceous plant guild and an ant: Are Aphaenogaster ants keystone mutualists? Oikos. 118:1793-1804.
9. Warren, R.J. II, Giladi, I, Bradford, M.A. 2010. Ant-mediated seed dispersal does not facilitate niche expansion. Journal of Ecology. 98:1178-1185.
10. Giladi I., Ziv Y., May F. and F. Jeltsch. 2011. Scale-dependent determinants of plant species richness in a semiarid fragmented agroecosystem. Journal of Vegetation Science. 22:983-996.
11. May, F., Giladi, I. Ziv, Y. and F. Jeltsch. 2012. Dispersal and diversity – unifying scale-dependent relationships within the neutral theory. Oikos. 121:942-951.
12. Canner, J.E., Dunn,R.R. Giladi, I., Gross. K. 2012. Cryptic seed movement by a keystone ant augments dispersal of common wildflowers. Acta Oecologica. 40:31-39.
13. Segoli, M., Ungar, E.D., Giladi, I., Arnon, A. and M. Shachak. 2012. Untangling the positive and negative effects of shrubs on herbaceous vegetation in drylands. Landscape Ecology. 27:899-910.
14. Warren, R.J. II, Giladi, I, Bradford, M.A. 2012. Niche segregation between seed-dispersing ants mediates plant facilitation. Environmental Entomology. 41:463-468.
15. May, F., Giladi, I., Ristow, M., Ziv, Y. and F. Jeltsch. 2013. Metacommunity, mainland-island system or island communities? – Assessing the regional dynamics of plant communities in a fragmented landscape. Ecography. In press. DOI: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2012.07793.x
16. Giladi, I; Segoli, M.; Ungar, E.D. 2013. Shrubs and herbaceous seed flow in a semiarid landscape: dual functioning as trap and barrier. Journal of Ecology. 101:97-106.