Members of Industrial Affiliates Program have the opportunity to influence the academic curriculum by being involved in research and everyday academic challenges within the faculty.
The activities will include:
- Participation in departmental research seminars of Faculty of Engineering Sciences.
- Active participation in the judging panel for undergraduate final student project in various Engineering departments.
- Networking and forming connection with researchers from all departments.
- Access to the database of the senior year undergraduate students' final reports and graduate students' theses.
- Access to the B.G. Negev (BGU implementation company) patent database
- Participation in annual B.G. Negev webinars, which outline present and future research projects.
- Special and speedy consideration of B.G. Negev and industry mutual projects.
- Participation in spotlight fairs in which present and future research and development directions will be presented by industry.