The Faculty of Engineering Sciences is the largest among the Five Faculties at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and is ranked among the finest in the world. Since 1967, the Faculty of Engineering Sciences has educated leaders of all areas of technology while establishing an intellectual environment capable of challenging and stimulating the most creative, profound, and restless minds in the field. Thousands of engineers and researchers have come out from the Faculty of Engineering to influence and advance all branches of industry. Specifically, the Faculty consists of 15 degree-granting departments and programs, more than 200 faculty members and more than 6,500 st udents attend the Faculty's undergraduate and graduate programs, obtaining B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. degrees in different areas of discipline in Engineering among those who are unique only to Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
The Faculty of Engineering Sciences goal is to provide the best and the most rigorous, challenging, and inspiring education possible in order to develop students' expertise and skills in designing and developing integrated technology.
Graduates of our faculty pursue successful careers in science industry, and government, influencing the development of technology and society at large in various Industries in Israel and the world.
Faculty Researchers and Areas of Interest
Our Departments and Units
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Communication Systems Engineering
- Photonics and Electro-Optics Engineering Unit
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering & Management
- Department of Materials Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Biotechnology Engineering
- Department of Software and Information Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering Program
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Unit of Nuclear Engineering
- Unit of Management and Safety Engineering
- Unit of Environmental Engineering
- Unit of Energy Engineering