Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is aware of industry's needs to have access to our students in order to integrate them into future careers within the companies. We will encourage exposure and accessibility of the Faculty students and graduates for the companies that are part of Industrial Affiliates Program (IAP) and offer various bonuses.
The Industrial Affiliates Program (IAP) works in collaboration with BGU Career Center and offers these benefits to IAP members:
- Publish open positions on Ben- Gurion University of the Negev website
- To enhance career development.
- Participate in summer and winter Career Fair Exhibitions for a discounted rate.
- Participate in Spotlight Fairs, collecting resumes, providing company history and opportunities for recruitment for a discounted rate.
- Partnerships for Innovation, new knowledge leads to societal benefits through both translational research and technology development efforts that catalyze partnerships and foster innovation.
- Organize summer internship student programs to gain hands-on experience in industry.
- Sponsor academic internship programs to gain hands-on research experience working alongside a BGU faculty member.