1. Do not put “the” (in case it is in Hebrew: ה) when searching for a title or a key word (note: a single term such as “The Holocaust” does not require the same treatment).
2. The place or forum in which Ben-Gurion gave an address to will be found in parentheses, e.g., (Hebrew University), (Tel-Aviv), or (Jerusalem).
3. The term Eretz Israel refers to the pre-state Land of Israel.
4. A title or parts of a title that are not in the text appear in square parenthesis.
5. Items taken from books have two publication dates. The first “publishing date” indicates a year only; and the second line will show including a month and a date. These dates do not necessarily reflect the actual publishing dates but have been added for a chronological order.