The activities of the Ben-Gurion University Spokesperson's Office are similar to any other news bureau.
Specific services provided by the Spokesperson's Office include:
- + Responding to media requests for information
- + Producing and distributing news stories
- + Facilitating interviews and media visits with faculty and staff
- + Advising faculties, departments, and individuals on media and public relations
In order for suitable preparations to be made, please contact us a reasonable amount of time prior to the event itself.
- Shmuel Dovrat, University Spokesperson
- 972-8-646-1802; Cellphone: 972-54-4655857
- Ehud Zion Waldoks, Deputy Spokesperson, International Media
- Diti Horvitz-Arad, Deputy Spokesperson, Israeli Media