Your next residential experience in Ben-Gurion is on its way!
Occupancy: October 2021
Did you think that student life at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is something special?
We raised them to a whole other level!
• 14 buildings.
• 5 floors each.
• A total of 580 apartments.
Revital from 'Ariel Properties'
The benefits of living in the village:
• Winning location: In Ramot neighborhood. Adjacent to the northern campus being built.
And just a walking distance of the “Marcus" University Campus, the
"Beer-Sheva North/University" train station and the Gev Yam-Negev
• What suits you: Studio apartments, 2 and 3 rooms.
• Complex services: attached management and maintenance company; 24/7 security; Bicycle rooms; Laundry rooms; Shared study rooms; Landscaping, development and common yards; 1,500 square meters of commercial space.
• Just bring the clothes: the apartments are fully furnished: air conditioning in each room; Smart TV for every room; electric stove; Microwave/oven; refrigerator; Bed+mattress; closet; Student chair and desk; Armchairs and a coffee table (depending on the size of the apartment); Dining table and chairs.
Rates include property taxes (other payments depending on consumption)
Living with partners:
• Cost of a room in a 2-room apartment (46 sqm): 1,200 NIS per month.
• Cost of a room in a 3-room apartment (62 sqm): 1,075 NIS per month.
Living with spouse:
• Cost of 2-room apartment (45 sqm): 2,300 NIS per month.
• Cost of a small studio (23 sqm): 1,350 NIS per month.
• Cost of a medium studio (27 sqm): 1,450 NIS per month.
• Cost of a large studio (34 sqm): NIS 1,750 per month.