Faculty tenure track position is available at the department of Biomedical Engineering.
The applicants are requested to provide:
- Curriculum Vitae (proposed format is here), including a list of publications
- Proposed research plan
- Teaching statement (~1 page)
- Cover letter
- A copy of at least one selected publication
Please upload only files in PDF format. The files should be uploaded to the new BGU portal for academic openings: click here
You are also requested to provide names of 4-6 possible reviewers. Please do not initiate requests for recommendation letters yourself.
If you have further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and the department of Biomedical Engineering encourage women to submit their candidacy for tenure track appointments.
- At least one of the reviewers should be the candidate's supervisor (MSc / PhD / PostDoc)
- For the rank of Lecturer: 3-4 References, at least 2 "independent" and at least 2 from institutions abroad.
- For the rank of Senior Lecturer: 4-5 References, at least 2 "independent" and at least 2 from institutions abroad.
- For the rank of Professor: 5-6 References, at least 4 "independent" and at least 3 from institutions abroad.