Scientific Publications 2015-2020
1. S.K. Hansen, C.P. Haslauer, O.A. Cirpka and V.V. Vesselinov (2018). Direct breakthrough curve prediction from statistics of heterogeneous conductivity fields. Water Resources Research 54(1), 271-285
2. S.K. Hansen, J. He and V.V. Vesselinov (2018). Characterizing the impact of model error in geophysical time series recovery inverse problems. Advances in Water Resources 111, 372-380.
3. S.K. Hansen, and V.V. Vesselinov (2018). Local Equilibrium and Retardation Revisited. Groundwater 56(1), 109-117.
4. S.K. Hansen, S. Pandey, S. Karra and V.V. Vesselinov (2017). CHROTRAN v1.0: a mathematical and computational model for in situ heavy metal remediation in heterogeneous aquifers. Geoscientific Model Development 10, 4525-4538.
5. S.K. Hansen, V.V. Vesselinov, Z. Lu, P.W. Reimus (2017). Inferring subsurface heterogeneity from push-drift tracer tests. Water Resources Research 53(7).
6. D.K. Burnell, S.K. Hansen and J. Xu (2017). Transient modeling of non-Fickian transport and first-order reaction. Advances in Water Resources 107, 370-392.
7. S.K. Hansen, B. Berkowitz, V.V. Vesselinov, D. O'Malley and S. Karra (2016). Push-pull tracer tests: their information content and use for characterizing non-Fickian, mobile-immobile behavior. Water Resources Research 52(12), 9565-9585.
8. S.K. Hansen and V.V. Vesselinov (2016). Contaminant point source localization error estimates as functions of data quantity and model quality. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology 193, 74-85.
9. B. Berkowitz, I. Dror, S.K. Hansen, and H. Scher (2016). Measurements and models of reactive transport in geological media. Reviews of Geophysics 54(4), pp. 930-986.
10. S.K. Hansen (2015). Effective ADE models for first-order mobile-immobile solute transport: limits on validity and modeling implications. Advances in Water Resources 86 Part A, pp. 184–192.
11. S.K. Hansen and B. Berkowitz (2015). Integrodifferential formulations of the continuous-time random walk for solute transport subject to bimolecular A + B → 0 reactions. Physical Review E 91, 032113.
12. S.K. Hansen and B. Berkowitz (2014). Interpretation and nonuniqueness of CTRW transition distributions: insights from an alternative solute transport formulation. Advances in Water Resources 74, pp. 54–63.
13. S.K. Hansen, H. Scher and B. Berkowitz (2014). First-principles derivation of reactive transport modeling parameters for particle tracking and PDE approaches. Advances in Water Resources 69, pp.146–158.
14. S.K. Hansen and B.H. Kueper (2014). A new model for coupled multicomponent NAPL dissolution and aqueous-phase transport, with application to creosote dissolution in discrete fractures. Water Resources Research 50, pp. 58–70.
15. S.K. Hansen (2013). Semianalytic solution for transport of a two-member decay chain in discrete parallel fractures. Water Resources Research 49, pp. 6105–6110.