Refereed articles in scientific journals:
1. P. T. Gidley, S. Kwon, A. Yakirevich, V. S. Magar, and U. Ghosh. 2012. Advection dominated transport of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in amended sediment caps. Environmental Science & Technology, 46, 5032-5039.
2. M. Kuznetsov, A. Yakirevich, Y.A. Pachepsky, S. Sorek, N. Weisbrod. 2012. Quasi 3D modeling of water flow in vadose zone and groundwater. Journal of Hydrology, 450, 140-149.
3. A. Yakirevich, N. Weisbrod, M. Kuznetsov, C. A. Rivera Villarreyes, I. Benavente, A. M. Chavez, D. Ferrando. 2013. Modeling the impact of solute recycling on groundwater salinization under irrigated lands: a study of the Alto Piura aquifer, Peru. Journal of Hydrology, 482, 25-39.
4. A. Yakirevich, Y.A. Pachepsky, T.J. Gish, A.K. Guber, D.R. Shelton, and K.H. Cho, 2013, Modeling Transport of Escherichia coli in a Creek During and After Artificial High-Flow Events: Three Year Study and Analysis. Water Research, 47(8), 2676-2688.
5. M. Y. Sklarz, M. Zhou, D. L. Ferrando Chavez, A. Yakirevich, O. Gillor, A. Gross, M. I. M. Soares, 2013. Effect of Treated Domestic Wastewater on Soil Physicochemical and Microbiological Properties, Journal of Environmental Quality, 42:1226-1235.
6. A. Yakirevich, Y.A. Pachepsky, T.J. Gish, A.K. Guber, M.Kuznetsov, R. E. Cady, T. J. Nicholson. 2013. Augmentation of groundwater monitoring networks using information theory and ensemble modeling with pedotransfer functions. Journal of Hydrology, 501, 13-24.
7. Martinez, G., Y. A. Pachepsky, G. Whelan, A. Yakirevich, A. Guber, and T. J. Gish (2014). Rainfall-induced fecal indicator organisms transport from manured fields: Model sensitivity analysis. Environment International 63: 121-129.
8. Guber, A.K., Y.A. Pachepsky, A.Yakirevich, D.R. Shelton, D.C. Goodrich, and C.L.Unkrich (2014). Modeling Runoff and Microbial Overland Transport with KINEROS2/STWIR Model: Accuracy and Uncertainty as Affected by Source of Infiltration Parameters. Journal of Hydrology 519: 644-655.
9. Pachepsky, Y. A., A. K. Guber, A. M. Yakirevich, L. McKee1, R. E. Cady, and T. J. Nicholson (2014). Scaling and Pedotransfer in Numerical Simulations of Flow and Transport in Soils. Vadose Zone Journal, DOI: 10.2136/vzj2014.02.0020.