You can reach Ben-Gurion University of the Negev by car or public transportation
- Car - take highway 4 south from Tel-Aviv, switch to highway 41 East in Ashdod and then follow highway 40 South to Beer-Sheva.
- Taxi - When taking a taxi from the airport, please make sure to use only authorized taxi companies from the taxi booth – the service will cost the same, and will definitely be a more pleasant experience. The taxi rank and the dispatcher's station at Terminal 3 are on Level G of the Multi Level Road, close to exit gate no' 03 of the Greeters Hall.
A taxi from BGU to Beer – sheva costs about 300 Nis.
- Israel Railways schedule and fares (in English and Hebrew) information at 03-5774000
or 04-8564444. Get off at Beer Sheva north station. Take the Mexico Bridge to the campus.
- Egged Bus Service schedule and fares (in English and Hebrew ) information at 03-6948888.
Get off at Reger Road and Ben-Gurion Boulevard intersection. (bottom left corner of map above.)
- Metropoline Bus Service schedule and fares (in Hebrew only ) information at *5900
e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. Get off at Reger Road and Ben-Gurion Boulevard intersection. (bottom left corner of map