See also Scopus, Web of Science, ResearchGate profile and Google Scholar
Articles in Journals
- Guy Dovrat; Ehud Meron; Moshe Shachak; Carly Golodets; Yagil Osem, "Functional reorganization and productivity of a water-limited annual plant community", Plant Ecology (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11258-020-01005-4 .
- Yuval Edri, Ehud Meron, and Arik Yochelis, “Spatial heterogeneity forms an inverse camel shape Arnol'd tongue in parametrically forced oscillations”, Chaos 30, 023120 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5130618 .
- Hezi Yizhaq, Moshe Shachak and Ehud Meron, “A model study of terraced riverbeds as novel ecosystems”, Scientific Reports 10, 3782 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-60706-y .
- Yuval Edri, Ehud Meron, and Arik Yochelis, “Asymmetrical resonant oscillations in periodically forced spatially inhomogeneous media”, Physica D 410, 132501 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physd.2020.132501.
- Franklin, O., Harrison, S.P., Dewar, R. et al., "Organizing principles for vegetation dynamics”, Nature Plants (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41477-020-0655-x
- Olfa Jaϊbi, Arjen Doelman, Martina Chirilus-Bruckner, Ehud Meron, “The existence of localized vegetation patterns in a systematically reduced model for dryland vegetation”, Physica D 412, 132637 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physd.2020.132637
- Omer Tzuk, Hannes Uecker, Ehud Meron, “The role of spatial self-organization in the design of agroforestry system”, PLoS ONE 15, e0236325 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0236325
- Inderjit, R. M. Callaway, E. Meron, “Belowground feedbacks as drivers of spatial self-organization and community assembly”, Physics of Life Reviews 38, 1-24 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plrev.2021.07.002
- Guy Dovrat, Ehud Meron, Moshe Shachak, Yagil Osem, “The relationship between species diversity and functional diversity in semi-arid rangeland”, Journal of arid environments 195, 104632 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaridenv.2021.104632
- Bidesh K. Bera, Omer Tzuk, Jamie J. R. Bennett, and Ehud Meron, “Linking spatial self-organization to community structure and biodiversity”, eLife 2021;10:e73819. https://doi.org/10.7554/eLife.73819
- Yuval R. Zelnik, Yair Mau, Moshe Shachak, and Ehud Meron, “High-integrity human intervention in ecosystems: Tracking self-organization modes”, Plos Comp Biol, 17(9), e1009427 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1009427
- Inderjit, Ragan M. Callaway, and Ehud Meron, "Vegetation patterning and biodiversity of plant communities", Physics of Life Reviews 42, 29-32 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plrev.2022.05.008
- José M. Grünzweig et al., "Dryland mechanisms could widely control ecosystem functioning in a drier and warmer world", Nature Ecology & Evolution (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41559-022-01779-y. View article here.
- M.A. Ferré, J.J.R. Bennett, A. Novoplansky, and E. Meron, “Invasion reversal by front transitions and their implications for ecosystem management”, Chaos, solitons & fractals (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2022.112843.
- Jamie J. R. Bennett, Anabele S. Gomes, Michel Ferré, Bidesh K. Bera, Fabian Borghetti, Ragan M. Callaway, and Ehud Meron, “Evidence for scale-dependent root-augmentation feedback and its role in halting the spread of a pantropical shrub into an endemic sedge", PNAS Nexus 2, 1-11 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1093/pnasnexus/pgac294.
- Doron Sivan, Ehud Meron,
Shai Kinast, “Stability and bifurcation analysis of Generation IV reactors via
point reactor models with temperature reactivity feedback”, Progress in
Nuclear Energy 160, 104674 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnucene.2023.104674