Refereed articles in scientific journals
1. P. T. Gidley, S. Kwon, A. Yakirevich, V. S. Magar, and U. Ghosh. 2012. Advection dominated transport of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in amended sediment caps. Environmental Science & Technology, 46, 5032-5039.
2. M. Kuznetsov, A. Yakirevich, Y.A. Pachepsky, S. Sorek, N. Weisbrod. 2012. Quasi 3D modeling of water flow in vadose zone and groundwater. Journal of Hydrology, 450, 140-149.
3. A. Yakirevich, N. Weisbrod, M. Kuznetsov, C. A. Rivera Villarreyes, I. Benavente, A. M. Chavez, D. Ferrando. 2013. Modeling the impact of solute recycling on groundwater salinization under irrigated lands: a study of the Alto Piura aquifer, Peru. Journal of Hydrology, 482, 25-39.
4. A. Yakirevich, Y.A. Pachepsky, T.J. Gish, A.K. Guber, D.R. Shelton, and K.H. Cho, 2013, Modeling Transport of Escherichia coli in a Creek During and After Artificial High-Flow Events: Three Year Study and Analysis. Water Research, 47(8), 2676-2688.
5. M. Y. Sklarz, M. Zhou, D. L. Ferrando Chavez, A. Yakirevich, O. Gillor, A. Gross, M. I. M. Soares, 2013. Effect of Treated Domestic Wastewater on Soil Physicochemical and Microbiological Properties, Journal of Environmental Quality, 42:1226-1235.
6. A. Yakirevich, Y.A. Pachepsky, T.J. Gish, A.K. Guber, M.Kuznetsov, R. E. Cady, T. J. Nicholson. 2013. Augmentation of groundwater monitoring networks using information theory and ensemble modeling with pedotransfer functions. Journal of Hydrology, 501, 13-24.