Refereed articles in scientific journals
1. Arnon S., Yanuka, K. and Nejidat A. (2012). Impact of overlying water velocity on ammonium uptake by benthic biofilms. Hydrological Processes, 27:570-578.
2. Sher, Y., Baram, S., Dahan, O., Ronen, R. and Nejidat, A. (2012). Ammonia transformations and abundance of ammonia-oxidizers in a clay soil underlying a manure pond. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 81: 145-155.
3. A. Gross, O. Guy, R. Posmanik, P. Fine and A. Nejidat. 2012, A novel method for the combined biowaste stabilization and production of nitrate-rich liquid fertilizer for use in organic horticulture. Water Air and Soil Pollution 223:1205-1214.
4. Sher,Y., Zaady, E. , Ronen, Z. and Nejidat, A. (2012). Nitrification activity and level of inorganic nitrogen in soils of a semi-arid ecosystem following a drought-induced shrub death. European Journal of Soil Biology 53:86-93.
5. Posmanik, R., Nejidat, A., Bar-Sinay, B., and Amit Gross, A. (2013). Integrated biological treatment of fowl manure for nitrogen recovery and reuse. Journal of Environmental Management 117:172-179
6. Sabbah, I., Baransi, K., Massalha, N., Dawas-Massalha, A., Saadi, I. and Nejidat,A. (2013).Efficient ammonia removal from wastewater by a microbial biofilm in tuff-based intermittent biofilters. Ecological Engineering 53: 354-360
7. Sher, Y., Eli Zaady, E. and Nejidat, A. (2013). Spatial and temporal diversity and abundance of ammonia oxidizers in semi-arid and arid soils: indications for a differential seasonal effect on archaeal and bacterial ammonia oxidizers. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 86: 544-556.
8. Posmanik, R., Gross, A., Nejidat, A. (2013). Effect of high ammonia loads emitted from poultry-manure digestion on nitrification activity and nitrifier-community structure in a compost biofilter. Ecological Engineering
9. Yanuka-Golub, K., S. Arnon, and A. Nejidat (2014). Impact of streambed morphology on the abundance and activity of ammonia-oxidizing bacteria. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 90: 175-183.
10. Posmanik, R., A. Gross, and A. Nejidat (2014). Effect of high ammonia loads emitted from poultry-manure digestion on nitrification activity and nitrifier-community structure in a compost biofilter. Ecological Engineering 62: 140-147.
11. Kidron GJ., Posmanik R., Brunner T. and Nejidat A. (2015). Spatial abundance of microbial nitrogen-transforming genes and inorganic nitrogen in biocrusts along a transect of an arid sand dune in the Negev Desert. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 83: 150-159.