Machine Learning and Big-Data Analytics – M.Sc. Program in Information Systems Engineering
The studies towards MSc Degree in Information Systems Engineering in the Machine Learning and Big-Data Analytics Program are aimed at training researchers and professionals with strong analytical and practical skills in the areas of Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and Business Intelligence.
The Machine Learning and Big-Data Analytics Program deals with automatic pre-processing and analysis of various data types with the goal of extracting novel information, knowledge or insights about complex real-world processes. This field has become a critical factor in today's competitive environment and it serves all tiers of management from operational decisions to strategic planning. The studies are meeting the evident need for professionals in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Data Mining.
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is known internationally as a leader in the field of data science, and it offers the Program students fascinating research topics, some in cooperation with international companies.
The university offers competitive scholarships to qualifying candidates who are interested to study as full-time research students.
M.Sc. Registration Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent from an internationally recognized research university at a minimum GPA of 80/100.
- A TOEFL score of 85/120 or equivalent score in an internationally recognized English proficiency exam is required. English proficiency requirement is waived for applicants who received their B.Sc. degree in a program taught in English.
- GRE is recommended but not required.
Mandatory documents for preliminary consideration:
- A copy of the applicant's undergraduate diploma
- A copy of the applicant's academic transcripts
- A Copy of the applicant's TOEFL/IETLS
- Two Letters of recommendation from faculty members who are familiar with the applicant's academic work and skills. These should be sent by the recommender directly to email@example.com
- A copy of the first page of your passport
- Your class ranking in your department's graduating class (if applicable)
- A copy of your C.V.
Please note: upon arriving to Israel, original documents must be presented.