1. E. Magal, Y. Arbel, S. Caspi, H. Glazman, N. Greenbaum, Y. Yechieli (2013). Determination of pollution and recovery time of karst springs, an example from a carbonate aquifer in Israel. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology 145 (2013) 26–36
2. U. Kafri, E. Shalev, V. Lyakhovsky, S. Wollman & Y. Yechieli (2013). Numerical modeling of seawater intrusion into endorheic hydrological systems. Hydrogeology Journal, DOI 10.1007/s10040-013-0972-5
3. Gabay, R., Shalev, E., Yechieli, Y., Sagy, A., and Weisbrod, N. (2013). The permeability of fault zones: A case study from the Dead Sea rift. Hydrogeology J.,DOI 10.1007/s10040-013-1055-3
4. Kiro Y., Weinstein Y., Starinsky, A., Yechieli Y. (2013). Groundwater ages and reaction rates during seawater circulation in the Dead Sea aquifer, Geochimica et Cosmichimica acta, v. 122, 17-35.
5. Levanon, E., Yechieli, Y., Shalev, E., Friedman, V., and Gvirtzman, H. ( 2013). Reliable Monitoring of the transition zone between fresh and saline waters in Coastal Aquifers. Groundwater monitoring & remediation 33 (3): 101-110.
6. Avrahamov, N., O. Sivan, Y. Yechieli, B. Lazar (2013). Carbon isotope exchange during calcite interaction with brine: Implication for 14C dating of hypersaline groundwater. Radiocarbon, Vol 55, Nr 1, pp
7. Burg, A. M. Zilberbrand, Y. Yechieli (2013). Radiocarbon variability in groundwater in an extremely arid zone – the Arava Valley, Israel. Radiocarbon Vol 55, Nr 2–3, 2013, p 963–978
8. Carmi, I., D Yakir, Y Yechieli, J Kronfeld, M Stiller (2013). Variation in soil CO2 concentrations and isotopic values in a semi-arid region due to biotic and abiotic processes in the unsaturated zone. Radiocarbon Vol 55, Nr 2–3, 2013, p 932–942
9. Kiro Y., Weinstein Y., Starinsky A., Yechieli Y. (2014). The extent of seawater circulation in the aquifer and its role in elemental mass balances: a lesson from the Dead Sea. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 394:146–158.
10. Oz, I., Shalev E., Yechieli Y., Gavrieli I. and Gvirtzman H. (2014). Flow dynamics and salt transport in a coastal aquifer driven by a stratified saltwater body: Lab Experiment and Numerical Modeling. Journal of Hydrology, 511: 665–674.
11. Avrahamov., N., Antler, G., Yechieli, Y., Gavrieli, G., Joye, S. and Sivan, O. (2014). Anaerobic oxidation of methane by sulfate in hypersaline groundwater of the Dead Sea aquifer. Geobiology, DOI: 10.1111/gbi.12095.
12. Lazar; B., Sivan, O., Yechieli Y., Levy, E., Antler, G., Gavrieli, , I., and Stein, M. (2014). Long-term freshening of the Dead Sea brine revealed by pore-water Cl- and 18O in ICDP Dead Sea deep-drill. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 400: 94-101.
13. Shalem Y., Weinstein Y., Levi E., Herut B., Goldman M. Yechieli Y. (2014). The extent of aquifer salinization next to an estuarine river: an example from the eastern Mediterranean. Hydrogeology Journal, DOI: 10.1007/s10040-014-1192-3.
14. Avrahamov N., Gelman F., Yechieli Y., Aizenshtat Z., Nissenbaum A. and Sivan O. (2015). Proposed sources of methane along the Dead Sea Transform. Chemical Geology 395: 165-175.
15. P. Acero L.F. Auque, J.P. Galve, F. Gutierrez, D. Carbonel, M.J. Gimeno, Y. Yechieli, M.P. Asta, J.B. Gomez (2015) Evaluation of geochemical and hydrogeological processes by geochemical modeling in an area affected by evaporite karstification. Journal of Hydrology 529 (2015) 1874–1889.
16. Y Kiro, Y Weinstein, A Starinsky, Y Yechieli (2015) Application of radon and radium isotopes to groundwater flow dynamics: An example from the Dead Sea. Chemical Geology 411, 155-171.
17. A. Russak, Y. Yechieli , B. Herut, , B. Lazar, O. Sivan (2015) The effect of salinization and freshening events in coastal aquifers on nutrient characteristics as deduced from field data. Journal of Hydrology 529: 1293–1301.
18. A. Russak, Y. Yechieli , B. Herut, , B. Lazar, O. Sivan (2015) The effect of salinization and freshening events in coastal aquifers on nutrient characteristics as deduced from field data. Journal of Hydrology 529: 1282–1292.
19. Oz I., Shalev E., Yechieli Y., Gvirtzman H. (2015) Saltwater circulation patterns within the freshwater–saltwater interface in coastal aquifers: Laboratory experiments and numerical modeling. Journal of Hydrology 530: 734–741.