A platform for extensive collaboration related to your occupation @ BGU.
The Program provides a fixed amount to support personal expenses and the flight ticket, according to the country of the host university.
Minimum 5 working days (+2 days travel).
Professional training in the area of your expertise.
The mobility should be planned to benefit all parties involved from both institutions (host and visitor).
- Check the list below to see the open opportunities for mobility in our partner Universities
- Get in touch with a colleague from the relevant University, and propose a cooperation
- Agree on dates for your mobility and receive an approval from the host university
- Fill-out the
BGU Internal Form (For Administrative/Technical Staff Members)
- Obtain a recommendation letter from your superiors
Erasmus@bgu.ac.il with all the above information and add your CV (in English).
Applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks before planned mobility.
- An internal BGU committee evaluates all applications and will inform you about its decision
- If you have been approved, follow the instructions you received in the approval letter
- If you have been rejected, you may try to apply to another university.