A platform for extensive collaboration in research, joint instruction, joint grant proposals and more. The Program provides a fixed amount to support personal expenses and the flight ticket, according to the country of the host university.
Minimum 5 working days (+2 days travel).
- Professional training in the area of your expertise. The mobility should be planned to benefit all parties involved from both institutions (host and visitor).
- Teaching mobility: A minimum teaching period of 8 hours is required.
- Check the list below to see what Universities are available.
- Get in touch with a colleague from the relevant University, and propose a cooperation.
- Receive an approval from the host university.
- Fill-out the
BGU Internal Form (For Teaching/Academic Staff Members).
Erasmus@bgu.ac.il with all the above information and add your CV (in English).
Applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks before planned mobility.
- An internal BGU committee evaluates all applications and will inform you about its decision.
- If you have been approved, follow the instructions you received in the approval letter.
- If you have been rejected, you may try to apply to another university.