Abstracts on the following subjects are of interest: solar energy conversion systems, optics of solar systems, models of systems and components, photovoltaic materials and devices, concentrated solar energy, measurements and characterization, solar thermal systems, thermoelectricity, electricity and heat storage, solar applications.
We are pleased to announce that the following leaders in their respective fields have agreed to be our Keynote Speakers:
University of California - Berkley
"Mass Production of Thin-Film Single-Crystal GaAs Solar Cells"
University of New South Wales
“Photovoltaic Research and Technology: Current Status and Future Prospects"
Aldo Di Carlo
“Tor Vergata" University of Rome
“Perovskite Solar Cells and Modules"
The list of confirmed Invited Speakers includes:
- David Cahen (Bar Ilan University/Weizmann Institute of Science),
- Gilles Flamant (PROMES-CNRS)
- Jeffrey Gordon (Ben-Gurion University of the Negev),
- Gary Hodes (Weizmann Institute of Science),
- Ariel Ismach (Tel-Aviv University),
- Abraham Kribus (Tel-Aviv University),
- Morten Madsen (University of Southern Denmark),
- Manuel João Mendes (Universidade Nova de Lisboa),
- Carmel Rotschild (Technion),
- Gideon Segev (Tel-Aviv University),
- Menny Shalom, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev),
- Reshef Tenne (Weizmann Institute of Science),
- Pavel Troshin (Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology),
- Vida Turkovic (University of Southern Denmark),
- Daniel Vanmaekelbergh (University of Utrecht),
- Alexis Vossier (CNRS-France).
Abstract submission: The submission deadline has passed; we may accept further submissions if space in sessions permits or relegate late submissions to poster sessions.
Abstracts may be sent to: email@example.com.
The format of the abstract should be submitted as a 1-page Word document [A4 size page, Times New Roman Font, graphics in grayscale]. A template is downloadable from our Symposium page, which is a Word document, with margins and other elements already in place. Please make sure to indicate who will be the presenter (underline the name), affiliation and contact information. Also, when submitting your abstract, please indicate whether you give permission to upload your presentation to our webpage after the conference.
There will be a poster session with prizes for best poster.
Registration and payment are through Ben-Gurion University’s secured payment site. Registration fees, further instructions and a link to the payment sites are found to the right. There is an Early Bird discount (registration by July 31). The registration fee includes meals and refreshments (including a festive dinner on the evening of the 24th followed by a special concert), printed materials, and transportation to and from Beer Sheva on the two conference days.Housing has been reserved on our campus, and is in limited quantity. Therefore, if you wish to reserve a room, please write directly to the conference administration BEFORE paying for this option. Indicate whether you are willing to share a room. Priority in room reservations will be for overseas guests.
Eugene A. Katz