You are cordially invited to submit to
2017 International Symposium on Cyber Security Cryptography and Machine Learning (CSCML 2017) that will take place on June 29-30, 2017 in Saal Auditorium (202), located in Alon Building for Hi-Tech (37) at Ben-Gurion University (Marcus Family Campus), Beer-Sheva, Israel:
1. Original Research: submission of a paper of up to 15 pages accompanied by regular presentation of 15 minutes. Accepted papers will be published in Springer LNCS, in addition, a special journal issue of selected papers from CSCML 2017 is currently in negotiations.
2. Entrepreneurship Pitch: submission of a Powerpoint/PDF abstract of up to 6 pages accompanied by presentation of 5 to 10 minutes. Accepted pitches will be presented during the "Entrepreneurship Pitch Track" in front of VCs and industry experts. In addition, the selected 3 best pitches will get an excellence of innovation certificate.
3. Student Research: submission of an abstract of up to 3 pages accompanied by a short presentation. Those submissions that are accepted will be gathered in a technical report. Please note, that the deadline for Student Research Submission is LATER than March 19, 2017.
Paper Submission Deadline: March 19, 2017
Authors Notification Due: April 9, 2017
Camera-Ready Copy Due: April 13, 2017
Early Registration Due: June 1, 2017
Conference Date: 29-30 June, 2017
Scope of Conference:
Original contributions to the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of cyber security, cryptography and machine learning systems and networks, and, in particular, of conceptually innovative results are solicited. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Cyber Security Design
• Secure Software Development Methodologies
• Formal methods, semantics and verification of secure systems
• Fault tolerance, reliability, availability of distributed secure systems
• Game-theoretic approaches to secure computing
• Automatic recovery self-stabilizing, and self-organizing systems
• Communication, authentication and identification security
• Cyber security for Mobile and Internet of Things
• Cyber security of corporations
• Security and privacy for cloud, Edge and Fog computing
• Cryptographic implementation analysis and construction
• Secure Multi-Party computation
• Privacy-enhancing technologies and anonymity
• Post-quantum cryptography and security
• Machine Learning & Big Data
• Anomaly detection and malware identification
• Business Intelligence and Security
• Digital Forensics, Digital Rights Management
• Trust management and Reputation Systems
• Information retrieval, Risk analysis, DoS...
The Symposium is an international forum for researchers, entrepreneurs and practitioners in the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of cyber security, cryptography and machine learning systems and networks; and, in particular, of conceptually innovative results.
Friday, June 30th, will be dedicated to networking during a field seminar in the Negev. Networking among the researchers, the entrepreneurs, the VCs and the industry participants.
Please be sure to spread the word to anyone you think may be interested in submitting and/or attending.
We're looking forward to meet you at CSCML 2017!
We apologize for possible duplicates of this message.
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the message type "Unsubscribe".