The Reproduction Hub will facilitate and enhance research collaborations
in the field of reproduction and reproductive health between the scientific
disciplines which hold common academic interests in Reproductive Biology
Studies, linking basic sciences researchers at BGU's Faculty of Health Sciences
and clinicians in the Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Soroka
Medical Center and Barzilai Medical Center. It will serve to coordinate and
develop scientific activities related to reproduction on a scale ranging from
early stages of fertilization and embryo implantation, throughout gestation,
parturition and extending to menopause, as well as pathological conditions such
- To establish a Core Research Team to coordinate research activities on both clinical and basic science levels.
- To provide a wide variety of research projects, grants and professional supervision to those with particular interest in the field of reproduction.
- To solicit funds from local and international sources in order to support research efforts in the area of reproduction.
- For more information, contact the hub coordinators:
- Prof. Mahmoud Huleihel, Microbiology, Immunology & Genetics (email@example.com)
- Prof. Eitan Lunenfeld, Obstetrics & Gynecology (firstname.lastname@example.org)