Granted only to children, spouse of students (A-2 visa holders).
For children's visa- the child's birth certification must be presented.
For spouse's visa- the Certificate of Marriage must be presented.
Only original documents can be presented (or faithful to the original) together with one photocopy of the original.
Holders of A-4 Visa are NOT allowed to work in Israel!
How to Extend an A-4 Visa
As of August 1, 2017, students and/or researchers who need to extend their visa associated with BGU, will be kindly requested to do so by themselves. The following are the stages of the process:
- Complete the forms of the Ministry of Interior and BGU's internal form (link)
- Validation of forms at the Department of International Academic Affairs
- Set an appointment with the Ministry of Interior
(website) (For English version, click on the globe on top left corner)
- Go to the Office of the Ministry of the Interior to extend your visa according to your appointment.
- Supply a copy of the visa to the Department of International Academic Affairs
A written attestation from your relative's inviting academic staff member , attesting the exact length of your stay.
Internal form to be filled-in in by your relative's inviting academic staff member.)
- Fill in the external
official form for your visa.
- A copy of your spouse's A-2 visa.
- A copy of your Certificate of Marriage.
- A recent photograph (passport size).
- A health insurance policy valid up to the end of the requested period.
- 175 NIS. Note: fees may change without notice.
- A valid passport.
- For children traveling with you, please also provide with a birth certificate.
Internal form to be filled-in by your academic tutor/host
External form to be filled-in by the guest